Audio-Technica M3RM Bodypack Receiver for M3MSku #585777000000000 Audio-Technica 585777 YWG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A solidly built bodypack receiver with volume and mix control offering 1321 selectable frequencies.
Designed to work with the M3M wireless in-ear Monitor System, the M3RM is a rugged bodypack receiver that works in the 614MHz to 647MHz frequency range. The Audio-Technica M3RM receiver has an LCD information display giving you step-through menus for setting preferences with up and down arrow and set buttons. The wireless receiver also has LED indicators that provide easy-to-read level monitoring as well as a battery indicator. Other features include balance control, earphone locking input jack, a removable flexible antenna, and a belt clip.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Lightweight bodypack receiver
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring and battery indicator
- LCD information display offers step-through menus for setting preferences
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
Order this bodypack receiver today for a solid backup or as an extra to suit your wireless needs.
M3RM Bodypack Receiver for M3M Specifications:
- Operating frequency: 614MHz to 647MHz, 1321 frequencies
- Receiving system: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV (at 60dB S/N ratio, 50Ω termination)
- Headphone output connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphone output Power: 65 mW (at 32Ω)
- Antenna input: SMA-type, 50Ω
- Aux input connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 70mm x 25mm x 110mm, 2.76" x 98" x 4.33"
- Weight: 133g (4.7oz.), without batteries