Audio-Technica M2RL Bodypack Receiver for M2LSku #585774000000000 Audio-Technica 585774 YWG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rugged bodypack receiver with volume and mix control, offering 100 selectable frequencies.
Designed to work with the M2L Wireless In-Ear Monitor System, the M2RL is a rugged bodypack receiver that works in the 575MHz to 608MHz frequency range. It has LED indicators that provide easy-to-read level monitoring as well as a battery indicator. For your convenience, it allows you Personal Mix Control for controlling the volume and mix of two independent signals.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Lightweight bodypack wireless receiver
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring and battery indicator
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Ruggedly built
Give yourself more wireless freedom with this special Audio-Technica receiver. Order now!
M2RL Bodypack Receiver for M2L Specifications:
- Frequency response: 575MHz to 608MHz
- Number of Frequencies: 100
- Receiving system: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF sensitivity: 20dBuV (at 60dB S/N ratio, 50Ω termination)
- Headphone output connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphone output power: 65 mW (at 32Ω)
- Antenna input: SMA-type, 50Ω
- Aux input connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 70mm x 25mm x 110mm, 2.76" x 98" x 4.33"
- Net weight: 110g (3.9oz.), without batteries