Audio-Technica M2 In-Ear Wireless Monitor SystemProduct #242075 Audio-Technica 242075 YWG In-Ear Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Clarity and control that will set you free from stage-hogging floor monitors.
The Audio-Technica M2 in-ear monitoring system delivers professional performance giving you your own accurate mix without the problems of feedback and clutter caused by floor monitors. Using the M2 wireless system you can control the volume and mix of 2 separate signals using the M2R stereo bodypack receiver, ensuring that you hear yourself accurately. The AT M2 Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System's high-fidelity, articulate sound lets you hear yourself better at lower volumes, protecting your ears and providing the monitoring quality you need to perform your best.
Audio-Technica includes a set of EP3 in-ear headphones, M2T stereo transmitter, and M2R bodypack receiver with this wireless in-ear monitor.
The M2L earphones come with 3 sizes of rubber eartips, plus an ear-conforming foam tip for a comfortable feel and personal fit.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- EP3 Headphones
- M2T Stereo Transmitter
- M2R Stereo Receiver
- High-fidelity sound
- Can hear yourself better at lower volumes
- Band M operates on frequencies between 614.000 to 647.000Mhz
- Band L operates on frequencies between 575.000 to 608.000Mhz 100 selectable UHF channels
- Up to 10 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- 3.5mm line-in jack connects to ambient microphone, click track, and more
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring
- XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects to signal mixing console, additional IEM systems or recording device with no signal degradation
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference when the transmitter is turned off
- Limiter (defeatable) helps protect your hearing from sudden peaks
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix and less feedback
- Use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers (with Personal Mix Control) on the same frequency
- Dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and excellent isolation
Hear yourself more clearly and completely with this great in-ear system.