Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom MicSku #583834000000000 Audio-Technica 583834 YEB Live Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
From sports to on-air news, announcing, and interviews, this headset mic does it all.
The rugged broadcast Audio-Technica BPHS1 stereo headset has closed-back around-the-ear cups and a professional boom-mounted microphone wearable on either side.
Audio-Technica designed the BPHS1 for news and sports broadcasting, announcing, and interviews. The headset microphone's cardioid polar pattern is tailored for speech pickup with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted ambient sounds. The mic's flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left.
The AT BPHS1 headset's dual earphones offer an extended frequency response of 20—20,000 Hz and smooth, natural sound reproduction. Generously padded circumaural ear cups provide acoustic isolation and long-wearing comfort.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
For mooth, natural sound & long-wearing comfort, order Audio-Technica's BPHS1.
BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom Mic Specifications:
- HeadpHone Type: Closed-back dynamic
- HeadpHone driver 40mm, neodymium magnet, copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil
- MicropHone Element: Dynamic
- MicropHone polar patterm: Cardioid
- Frequency Response Headphone: 20-20,000Hz
- Microphone: 40-20,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: —57dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (microphone)
- Sensitivity: 100dB (headphone)
- Maximum input power: 1,600mW at 1kHz
- Impedance Headphone: 65 ohms, Microphone: 560 ohms
- Weight: 264g (9.3oz.)
- Dimensions: 82.0mm (3.23") wide (earcup); 46.0mm (1.81") wide (headband); 180.1 mm (7.09") long (boom), microphone extended; 24.0 mm (0.94") diameter (microphone)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Nice Long Cable
- Nice Voice Presence
- Quality Connectors
Comments about Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset with Dynamic Boom Mic:
Very nice headset, fits the talent well. Like the long cord, allow them to stand if necessary.