Audio-Technica BP896 MicroPoint Lavalier Mic with Power ModuleProduct #485623 Audio-Technica 485623 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A subminiature omnidirectional condenser lavalier mic that provides intelligible natural audio.
With a capsule diameter not much bigger than the head of a pin, the Audio-Technica BP896 MicroPoint is their smallest lavalier microphone ever. It virtually disappears in props or clothing, and provides you with the highest-quality audio for broadcast and theater sound reinforcement.
The BP896 MicroPoint omnidirectional lavalier mic delivers extremely intelligible natural audio and handles high sound pressure levels with ease. The Audio-Technica mic's subminiature omnidirectional element is enclosed in a durable housing designed to minimize noise from handling, clothing, and wind. Flip a switch to eliminate low-frequency hum without affecting intelligibility.
Offered in wired & wireless mic models, the Audio-Technica BP896 lavalier comes generously equipped with an extensive accessory kit—mic holders, windscreens, element covers, and AT8539 power module.
The Audio-Technica MicroPoint microphone comes in black.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Inconspicuous, lightweight capsule
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Rugged built for long-lasting performance
- High-pass UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- Includes generous accessory kit & protective case, as well as AT8539 power module
An inconspicuous mic that gives you sound that you'll definitely want to hear. Order this Audio-Technica mic today!
BP896 MicroPoint Lavalier Mic with Power Module Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB/octave (wired only)
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms (wired only)
- Maximum input sound level: 135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 104dB, 1kHz at Max SPL (wired only)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (wired only)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Microphone, boom & earpiece - 2.6g/0.09oz
- Power module: 85g (3.0oz.)
- Microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter
- Boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Power module: 97.6mm (3.84") long, 18.9mm (0.74") diameter
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking, 4-pin connector (wired only)
- Audio-Technica case style: M39
- Accessories furnished:
- AT8539 power module; two AT8157 windscreens; six element covers
- (2 white, 2 beige, 2 black); viper clip
- base; clothing clip base; 3 black single
- mic holders; 2 black double mic holders;
- belt clip; carrying case