Audio-Technica BP4073 Shotgun Condenser MicrophoneProduct #501138 Audio-Technica 501138 YNAA Condenser Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A shotgun mic with a tight pickup focus over the entire frequency spectrum.
With an overall length of just 9.17" and weight of just 3.5 oz, this microphone adds virtually no heft to the end of a fish pole or the top of a minicam. Through the use of an innovative Audio-Technica design, the interference tube of the BP4073 provides a narrow acceptance angle, effective for long-distance pickup. The highly directional mics offer low self-noise and are fully RoHS-compliant ” free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS). Requires 48V DC Phantom power.
- Designed for use in broadcasting, film/TV production and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Innovative acoustic design provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter & 10 dB pad
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
- RoHS-compliant ” free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Add this specialized mic to your recording arsenal today!
BP4073 Shotgun Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor
Polar Pattern: Line + gradient
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -29 dB (35.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 50 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 151 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
Noise: 13 dB SPL
Dynamic Range (Typical): 128 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.8 mA typical
Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
Weight: 99 g (3.5 oz)
Dimensions: 233.0 mm (9.17") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8144 windscreen; two O-Rings; protective carrying case
Audio-Technica Case Style: SG2