Audio-Technica ATW702 UHF Handheld Wireless SystemProduct #275124 Audio-Technica 275124 YWA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
High quality UHF wireless affordably priced.
The Audio Technica ATW-702 UHF Handheld Wireless System includes the ATW-R700 receiver, the ATW-T702 handheld unidirectional dynamic microphone/transmitter, and the AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp. The ATW-702 UHF Handheld wireless system delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. This easy-to-use wireless microphone system feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, manual and automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more.
The ATW-702 wireless system provides a choice of eight PLL synthesized UHF frequencies in the 542-561 MHz band (TV channels 26-29). For multiple-mic applications as many as eight systems may be used together.
The ATW-R700 receiver features diversity reception. Logic circuitry monitors reception, selecting the superior signal from two antennas, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to selection of operating frequency and automatic scanning, while an LED display indicates selected channel and scanning operation. The ATW-R700 receiver also features a sophisticated Tone Lock tone squelch system that opens the receiver's audio output only when a 700 Series transmitter is detected, reducing the possibility of interference.
ATW-T702 handheld transmitter
The ATW-T702 handheld dynamic microphone/transmitter features a rugged dynamic unidirectional element designed for professional live-sound venues. The ATW-T702 uses two 1.5V AA batteries for economical operation and wide availability and also features a multicolor Power/Mute/Battery indicator. Includes AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp for A-T handheld wireless transmitters, with 5/8"-27 threads.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning selects an open channel at the touch of a button
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability - Selects the stronger signal from two antennas
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Transmitters also feature multi-color battery/power indicator
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- Handheld transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- AA operation on handheld microphone and UniPak transmitter 8—12 hours for UniPak; 12 hours for handheld
- Freeway body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones and cables
Order today and free yourself from cables!
ATW702 UHF Handheld Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall system specifications
- Operating frequencies: UHF band 542.125 MHz to 561.250 Mhz
- Number of channels: 8
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation mode: FM
- Normal deviation: ±25 kHz
- Operating range: 200' typical
- Operating temperature range: 40° F to 110° F, (4° C to 40° C)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 12 kHz
- ATW-R700 Receiver
- Receiving System: Antenna-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum deviation 25 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Sensitivity: 25 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 10 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211 mV (-13.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation); Balanced: 150 mV (-16.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12 DC 1 A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x1.65" x 5.12", (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0mm)
- Weight: 12.9 oz. (365 g)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T702 handheld transmitter
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- Microphone Element: Dynamic unidirectional
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: 120 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 12 hours depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 9.65" long, 2.11" diameter, (245.0 mm long, 53.5 mm diameter)
- Net Weight: (without batteries): 9.1 oz (257 grams)
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp