Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak Wireless TransmitterProduct #485609 Audio-Technica 485609 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A UHF body-pack transmitter which works with a variety of microphones and guitar cables.
The versatile Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack wireless transmitter is designed to work with Audio-Technica's 3000 Series wireless receivers. The ATW-T310b transmitter boasts a secure 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as guitar cables.
The UniPak transmitter's 3-position sliding cover on the control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. Audi-Technica built in a locking battery compartment to provide the ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter with a more secure latch and more robust design.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- For use with Audio-Technica's 3000 System receivers
- 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones or guitar cable
- 3-position sliding cover for control panel
Order this convenient body-pack transmitter today!
ATW-T310b UniPak Wireless Transmitter Specifications:
- RF power output:
- High: 30mW, Low: 10mW (switchable), at 50Ω
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection Four-pin Locking Connector (Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V)
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxdxH): 66.0mm (2.60") x 24.0mm (0.94") x 87.0mm (3.43")
- Net weight: 81g (2.9oz.), without batteries