Audio-Technica ATW-T310b 3000 Series Wireless UniPak Transmitter(Channel C) Sku #485608000901000 Audio-Technica 485608 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A UHF body-pack transmitter for use with a variety of microphones and guitar cables.
The versatile Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter is designed to work with Audio-Technica's 3000 Series wireless receivers. Its secure 4-pin locking connector is compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as guitar cables. A 3-position sliding cover on the ATW-T310b transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. The Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak's locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- For use with Audio-Technica's 3000 System receivers
- 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones or guitar cable
- 3-position sliding cover for control panel
Say goodbye to wires and hello to wireless freedom with this bodypack transmitter. Order now!
ATW-T310b 3000 Series Wireless UniPak Transmitter Specifications:
- RF power output:
- High: 30mW, Low: 10mW (switchable), at 50Ω
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection Four-pin Locking Connector (Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V)
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxdxH): 66.0mm (2.60") x 24.0mm (0.94") x 87.0mm (3.43")
- Net weight: 81g (2.9oz.), without batteries