Audio-Technica ATW-T220a 2000 Series Handheld Dyn Mic/TrnsmttrProduct #740014 Audio-Technica 740014 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Solid handheld transmitter with 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges.
The ATW-T220 cardioid dynamic wireless handheld transmitter incorporates the PRO 41 dynamic element created for professional live sound venues. The element includes internal shockmounts for low-handling noise. An integral two-stage pop filter within the steel headcase protects against "p" pops and other breath plosives. The transmitter includes an adjustable gain control to tailor the input to the sound source. An integrated two-position power/mute switch eliminates the need for a separate mute button. An RF power select switch offers high and low settings. The transmitter operates on two standard AA batteries and a battery condition indicator illuminates when the batteries are good. An internal channel selector allows the transmitter to operate on any one of ten channels. The transmitter is constructed of high-impact materials and includes a heavy-duty microphone stand clamp.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Rugged high impact housing with integral antenna
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges High-quality, dynamic cardioid microphone element with integral shockmounts for low handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter to protect against "p" pops
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low
- settings offered
- Integrated two-position power/mute switch
- Straightforward internal channel selector with included tool
- Digital Tone Lock to identify the wireless transmitter to
- the receiver
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Battery condition indicator
ATW-T220a 2000 Series Handheld Dyn Mic/Trnsmttr Specifications:
- RF power output:
- High: 30 mW, Low: 10 mW, (switchable)
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone element: Dynamic, cardioid
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery life: High: 7 hours (alkaline), Low: 9 hours (alkaline), Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 232.0mm (9.13") long, 48.0mm (1.89") diameter
- Net weight: 252g (8.9oz), without batteries
- Accessory included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp