Audio-Technica ATW-701/H92-TH Wireless SystemProduct #273006 Audio-Technica 273006 YWB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item. Click the Buy Used tab to see stock on hand.
An inexpensive, fully professional setup for singers and speakers.
The ATW-701/H92 includes:
The ATW-R700 Receiver
The ATW-T701 UniPak Transmitter
The PRO 92cW Headworn Microphone (beige)
Audio-Technica's ATW-701/H92 Wireless Body Pack System incorporates the 700 Series Freeway wireless system, which delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch, and more.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1⁄4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multicolor battery/power indicator, AA operation
- Hand-held transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multicolor battery/power indicator, AA operation
This great wireless system is a click or call away. Don't miss it.
ATW-701/H92-TH Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System Specs:
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band, 542.125MHz to 561.250MHz
- Number of Channels: 8
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-25kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 12kHz
- The ATW-R700 Receiver Specs:
- Receiving System: Antenna-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55dB minimum
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: >80dB at 10kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum deviation 25kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Sensitivity: 25dBuV (S/N 60dB at 10kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211mV (-13.5dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation); Balanced: 150mV (-16.5dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60Hz) to 12DC 1A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12"
- Weight: 12.9 oz.
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- The ATW-T701 UniPak Transmitter Specs:
- RF Power Output: High: 10mW; Low: 5mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries: 2 - 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 140mA; Low: 130mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low); depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.13" x 0.73"
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audio-Technica ATW-701/H92-TH Wireless System:
We purchased this system to replace our older Audio Technica lapel system for our church sanctuary. This system is a 100% improvement in sound and pickup from the older one. We have one of those multi-purpose rooms where you can play basketball or hold a church service with high ceilings and lots of bare walls. It is a tough room acousticically. If you purchase one of these plan on dedicating an EQ to it (but this is true with any wireless headphone system that I have used as they are very prone to feedback and also very middy sounding). I simply used a cheap 31 band EQ in the insert of the channel and tuned the wireless system to the room (make sure you get one that is at least a 12db cut). It has super clarity and is one of the most natural sounding I have heard. I think you could actually sing on it if needed. It uses 2 AA batteries and battery life is about 8 hours. I would definetly recommend this.