Audio-Technica ATW-701 700 Series UHF Guitar Wireless SystemSku #275121000000000 Audio-Technica 275121 YWC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-quality UHF wireless affordably priced.
The Audio Technica ATW-701 UHF Guitar Wireless System includes the ATW-R700 receiver and the ATW-T701 UniPak transmitter with AT-GCW guitar/instrument input cable. The ATW-701 UHF Guitar wireless system delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. This easy-to-use wireless microphone system features eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, manual and automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more.
The ATW-701 system provides a choice of eight PLL synthesized UHF frequencies in the 542-561 MHz band (TV channels 26-29). For multiple-mic applications as many as eight systems may be used together.
The ATW-R700 receiver features diversity reception. Logic circuitry monitors reception, selecting the superior signal from two antennas, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to selection of operating frequency and automatic scanning, while an LED display indicates selected channel and scanning operation. The ATW-R700 receiver also features a sophisticated Tone Lock tone squelch system that opens the receiver's audio output only when a 700 Series transmitter is detected, reducing the possibility of interference.
ATW-T701 Body-Pack Transmitter
The versatile ATW-T701 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both low- and high-impedance inputs plus a bias connection, for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones, as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups. The UniPak transmitter also offers separate trim controls for guitar and microphone, plus switchable high/low RF power. The ATW-T701 uses ((
AT-GCW Guitar Input Cable
AT-GCW Guitar Input Cable has a 1/4" phone plug to locking 4-pin connector for use between instrument and Audio Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitter. The plug and connectors are attached to a 36" (0.9 m) cable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning selects an open channel at the touch of a button
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability - Selects the stronger signal from two antennas
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Transmitters also feature multi-color battery/power indicator
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- Handheld transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- AA operation on handheld microphone and UniPak transmitter 8—12 hours for UniPak; 12 hours for handheld
- Freeway body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones and cables
Order today and free yourself from cables.
ATW-701 700 Series UHF Guitar Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall system specifications
- Operating frequencies: UHF band 542.125 MHz to 561.250 Mhz
- Number of channels: 8
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation mode: FM
- Normal deviation: ±25 kHz
- Operating range: 200' typical
- Operating temperature range: 40° F to 110° F, (4° C to 40° C)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz to 12 kHz
- ATW-R700 Receiver
- Receiving System: Antenna-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum deviation 25 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Sensitivity: 25 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 10 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211 mV (-13.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation); Balanced: 150 mV (-16.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12 DC 1 A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x1.65" x 5.12", (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0mm)
- Weight: 12.9 oz. (365 g)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T701 Body-Pack Transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 10 mW; Low: 5 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 140 mA; Low: 130 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.13" x 0.73", (65.0 x 105.0 x 18.5 mm)
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (80 grams)