Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF UniPak Wireless SystemProduct #275113 Audio-Technica 275113 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A reliable and easy to use wireless system for the working musician.
The Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF UniPak Wireless System is designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The Freeway VHF Lavalier Wireless System includes the ATW-R250 receiver, and the ATW-T201 body-pack transmitter. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
The ATW-R250 receiver includes a space-saving switching power supply that automatically adapts to changes in mains voltage. Unlike bulky linear power supplies, this switching power supply is lightweight and compact; it uses only a single outlet space.
ATW-T201 UniPak transmitter
The versatile ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both a high-impedance input for instruments, and a low-impedance input with bias connection for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones. A cable for connecting your source to the transmitter is not included because this UniPak version can be used with a variety of sources.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on hand-held microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
Order today and enjoy the freedom of wireless performance.
ATW-251 Freeway VHF UniPak Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System
- VHF high band, 169mHz to 172mHz
- Number of channels: Fixed
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±15kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40<°> F (4<°> C) to 110<°> F (43 <° C)
- Frequency Response: 80Hz to 13kHz
- ATW-R250 receiver
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: >50dB minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB at 10kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 15kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10kHz deviation at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV, (S/N 60dB at 5kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 350 mV (at 1kHz, ±10kHz deviation, 100 KOhm load)
- Output Connector: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12, (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0 mm)
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 11.0oz. (311g)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T201 UniPak transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 10mW; Low: 2mW, typical
- Spurious Emissions: Under Federal Regulations
- Dynamic Range: 90 dB, A-weighted Input Connections High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Battery (not included): 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours (High); 20 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.33" x 1.00", (65.0 x 110.0 x 25.4 mm)
- Net Weight: (without battery) 2.8oz (78g)