Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Lavalier Wireless SystemProduct #275110 Audio-Technica 275110 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Very affordable and very good.
The Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Lavalier Wireless System is designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The Freeway Wireless Microphone System includes the ATW-R250 receiver, ATW-T201 body-pack transmitter, and the Lavalier microphone. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
The ATW-R250 receiver includes a space-saving switching power supply that automatically adapts to changes in mains voltage. Unlike bulky linear power supplies, this switching power supply is lightweight and compact; it uses only a single outlet space.
ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter
The versatile ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both a high-impedance input for instruments, and a low-impedance input with bias connection for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones. The ATW-T201 uses internal 9-volt batteries and has an Off/Standby/On switch, input Trim (level) adjustment, and battery-save switch.
Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
This clip-on Lavalier microphone provides crisp, full-sounding voice pickup. It also excels as an instrument mic, especially for pickup of acoustic guitar. The mic is ideal for higher SPL applications, such as pickup for horns. Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise. Operates on phantom power only. Has a 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems and includes clothing clip and windscreen.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter
Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Clip-on lavalier mic also excels in acoustic guitar applications
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Excellent gain before feedback and suppression of background noise
- Operates on phantom power only
- 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems
Order today and enjoy the freedom of wireless performance.
ATW-251 Freeway VHF Lavalier Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System
- VHF high band, 169MHz to 172MHz
- Number of channels: Fixed
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±15kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 110° F (43 ° C)
- Frequency Response: 80Hz to 13kHz
- ATW-R250 receiver
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: >50dB minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80dB at 10kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 15kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10kHz deviation at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV, (S/N 60dB at 5kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 350 mV (at 1kHz, ±10kHz deviation, 100K ohm load)
- Output Connector: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12, (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0 mm)
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 11.0 oz. (311 grams)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T201 Body-pack transmitter
- RF Power Output: 0 mW High position, 2 mW Low position, typical
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >=90 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Battery (not included): 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline, not included
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours in high position; approximately 8 hours in low position, (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.33" x 1.00", (65.0 x 110.0 x 25.4 mm)
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (78 grams)
- Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40-16,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat roll-off
- Weight: 0.1 oz (2.8 g)
- Dimensions: 0.98" long x 0.40" diameter, (24.8 mm long x 10.2 mm diameter
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m) 2-conductor, two-conductor shielded cable with TA3F output connector
- Accessories furnished: clothing clip; windscreen