Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Headworn Wireless SystemProduct #275107 Audio-Technica 275107 YWB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Very affordable and very good.
The Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Headworn Wireless System is designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The Freeway Wireless Microphone System includes the ATW-R250 receiver, the ATW-T201 body-pack transmitter, and the PRO 8HEcW hands free microphone. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
The ATW-R250 receiver includes a space-saving switching power supply that automatically adapts to changes in mains voltage. Unlike bulky linear power supplies, this switching power supply is lightweight and compact; it uses only a single outlet space.
ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter
The versatile ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both a high-impedance input for instruments, and a low-impedance input with bias connection for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones. The ATW-T201 uses internal 9-volt batteries and has an Off/Standby/On switch, input Trim (level) adjustment, and battery-save switch.
PRO 8HEcW headworn microphone
Offering highly intelligible individual voice reproduction, the comfortable, lightweight PRO 8HEcW headworn microphone is ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance. Its low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit. Designed for professional quality vocal pickup with hands free operation, the PRO 8HEcW features a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side. Terminated with a locking 4-pin connector for the Audio Technica A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters. The PRO 8HEcW has a 55" (1.4 m) cable and includes a windscreen.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter
PRO 8HEcW headworn microphone
- Ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction
Order today and enjoy the freedom of wireless performance.
ATW-251 Freeway VHF Headworn Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System
- VHF high band, 169MHz to 172 MHz
- Number of channels: Fixed
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±15 kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 110° F (43 ° C)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- ATW-R250 receiver
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: >50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV, (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 350 mV (at 1 kHz, ±10 kHz deviation, 100 K ohm load)
- Output Connector: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12, (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0 mm)
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 11.0 oz. (311 grams)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T201 Body-pack transmitter
- RF Power Output: 0 mW High position, 2 mW Low position, typical
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >=90 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Battery (not included): 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline, not included
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours in high position; approximately 8 hours in low position, (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.33" x 1.00", (65.0 x 110.0 x 25.4 mm)
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (78 grams)
- PRO 8HEcW headworn microphone
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 200-18,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -55 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 2.1 oz (60 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.80" (20.4 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (headset): 4.72" (120.0 mm) nominal at widest point,
- 3.17" (80.5 mm) flexible boom
- Output connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 7.2' (2.2 m) long, 0.11" (2.8 mm) diameter miniature audio cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Accessories furnished: Windscreen
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Headworn Wireless System:
This is my third Audio Technica Mic and I am thrilled to purchase another one. The price is right and
I put a lot of wear and tear on them! Love the reliability, sound quality and comfort of this product.
I usually have trouble with the size of headphones, but this headset fits my unusually small head.
I will continue to buy more of these in the future as long as they never discontinue the product line.
Thanks and keep up the great work.