Audio-Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Guitar Wireless SystemProduct #275104 Audio-Technica 275104 YWC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Very affordable and very good.
The Audio Technica ATW-251 Freeway VHF Guitar Wireless System is designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The Freeway Wireless Microphone System includes the ATW-R250 receiver and the ATW-T201 body-pack transmitter on a specific crystal-controlled frequency. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
The ATW-R250 receiver includes a space-saving switching power supply that automatically adapts to changes in mains voltage. Unlike bulky linear power supplies, this switching power supply is lightweight and compact; it uses only a single outlet space.
ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter
The versatile ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter has both a high-impedance input for instruments, and a low-impedance input with bias connection for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones. The ATW-T201 uses internal 9-volt batteries and has an Off/Standby/On switch, input Trim (level) adjustment, and battery-save switch.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak body-pack transmitter
Order today and enjoy the freedom of wireless performance.
ATW-251 Freeway VHF Guitar Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System
- VHF high band, 169MHz to 172 MHz
- Number of channels: Fixed
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: ±15 kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 110° F (43 ° C)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- ATW-R250 receiver
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: >50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBuV, (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 350 mV (at 1 kHz, ±10 kHz deviation, 100 K ohm load)
- Output Connector: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 1A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12, (190.0 x 42.0 x 130.0 mm)
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 11.0 oz. (311 grams)
- Accessories Included: Power supply
- ATW-T201 Body-pack transmitter
- RF Power Output: 0 mW High position, 2 mW Low position, typical
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >=90 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Battery (not included): 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline, not included
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours in high position; approximately 8 hours in low position, (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.56" x 4.33" x 1.00", (65.0 x 110.0 x 25.4 mm)
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (78 grams)
Reviewed by 1 customer