Audio-Technica ATW-2192-TH Wireless SystemProduct #273010 Audio-Technica 273010 YWB Headset Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item. Click the Buy Used tab to see stock on hand.
Clear sound quality and rock-solid dependable performance.
The Audio-Technica ATW-2192-TH is a wireless system that includes the ATW-R2100 receiver, ATW-T210 UniPak Transmitter, BP892cW-TH Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone (beige), element covers, windscreens, and clothing clip.
Audio-Technica's innovative 2000 Series wireless delivers professional performance, unheard of in its class. With this breakthrough series, Audio-Technica makes easy setup, automatic scanning and other advanced wireless features affordable as never before.
Automatic frequency scanning—standard on all 2000 Series wireless receivers—finds and sets the best available channel at the touch of a button. For those using multiple wireless systems simultaneously, the 2000 Series offers another ease-of-use standout: any of its 10 channels may be used together - eliminating confusing frequency groups and other frequency-coordination problems.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible—for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
Invest in this excellent wireless system with the double assurance of our total satisfaction and lowest price guarantees.
ATW-2192-TH Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System Specifications
- Operating Frequency: UHF band, 656.125 to 678.500 Mhz
- Number of Channels: 10 total
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%, phase lock loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Normal Deviation: +/-5kHz
- Operating Range: 300' typical
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 15kHz
- ATW-R2100 Receiver Specifications
- Receiving System: Dual independent receivers, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB nominal, 50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100dB at 40kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 40kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (+/-10kHz deviation at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20dBuV (S/N 60dB at 5kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Intermediate Frequency: 65.75 MHz, 10.7 MHz
- Audio Output (AF Level set at "0"): Unbalanced: 25 mV (at 1kHz, +/-5kHz deviation, 100k ohm load); Balanced: 12.5 mV (at 1kHz, +/-5kHz deviation, 100k ohm load)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 120V AC 60Hz, or 12-18V DC, 350 mA, with external supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.27" x 1.73" x 6.39"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas, rack-mount adapters, ACadapter
- ATW-T210 UniPak Transmitter Specifications
- RF Power Output: 12mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: 150 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 9 hours (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.60" x 3.63" x 0.89"
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.82 oz