Audio-Technica ATW-1822 1800 Series Dual Channel UHF Wireless System(Band D) Sku #275100000544000 Audio-Technica 275100 YWA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit.
The Audio Technica ATW-1822 camera mount wireless microphone system provides an extremely flexible, professional, and easy-to-use portable wireless solution. It includes the ATW-R1820 dual-channel receiver and two ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitters. The ATW-1822 wireless system offers UHF reception of 996 user-selectable frequencies in 25 kHz steps. It also features automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons, headphone monitor output with independent level control, and durable metal construction.
ATW-R1820 single-channel receiver
The ATW-R1820 dual receiver has two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit. Dual balanced outputs enable signals to be mixed, or independently assigned to each output. Independent audio level controls provide flexible audio mixing and monitoring possibilities.
ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter
The ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter features a locking XLR connector for adapting dynamic and condenser microphones and selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power. The ATW-T1802 Plug-on Transmitter also provides power to condenser microphones rated to operate on 12V phantom power or less.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Two completely independent receiver channels in a single unit, for simultaneous operation of two microphones
- Compact dual receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Two independent balanced outputs
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Dual-channel receiver can operate in single-receiver mode to extend battery life when only one audio channel is in use
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries or by external 12V DC power (not included)
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
ATW-1822 1800 Series Dual Channel UHF Wireless System Specifications:
- ATW-R1820 Dual-channel receiver
- Receiving System: Dual independent RF sections, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: >50 dB typical
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 37 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 25 dBuV, (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 27 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation)
- Output Connector: 3-pin mini XLR (TA3M-type)
- Monitor Headphone Output (typical): 35 mW max., 32 ohm load
- Monitor Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS, signals on both Tip and Ring
- External Power Requirements: 12V DC nominal, 500 mA
- Batteries (not included): six 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption (battery): 600 mA typical
- Battery Life: 6 hours typical, depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 3.35" (85.0 mm) W x 5.24" (133.0 mm) H x 1.42 (36.0 mm") D
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 15.0 oz. (425 grams)
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; two 18" TA3F to XLRM
- output cables; belt pouch
- ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Input connector: 3-pin locking XLRF-type
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 180 mA; Low: 160 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.57" x 4.37" x 1.57", 40.0 x 110.0 x 40.0 mm
- Net Weight (without batteries): 7.0 oz (199 grams)