Audio-Technica ATW-1811 1800 Series Camera Mount UHF Wireless System(Band D) Sku #275092000544000 Audio-Technica 275092 YWA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Be wire-free and capture clean, clear audio as you film.
The Audio Technica ATW-1811 Camera Mount UHF Wireless Mic System includes the ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver, ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter and an omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The ATW-1811 offers UHF reception of 996 user-selectable frequencies in 25 kHz steps. It also features automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch, back-lit LCD, soft-touch buttons, headphone monitor output with independent level control, and durable metal construction. Audio-Technica's ATW-1811 camera-mount wireless microphone system provides an extremely flexible, professional, and easy-to-use portable wireless solution.
ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver
The Audio Technica ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver has true diversity operation: two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry selects the superior signal. The ATW-R1810 features BNC-type antennae connectors, output and monitor levels, a balanced XLR output and a LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) that shows battery status and frequency settings.
ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter
The ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter features a professional locking 4-pin connector compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones. It also offers selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Battery fuel-level indicators on transmitters and receiver
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Transmitters operate in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries
- System components of the 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems can be used interchangeably
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
ATW-1811 1800 Series Camera Mount UHF Wireless System Specifications:
- ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver
- Receiving System: Dual independent RF sections, automatic-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: >50 dB typical
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 37 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 25 dBuV, (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
- Audio Output (balanced): 27 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation)
- Output Connector: 3-pin mini XLR (TA3M-type)
- Monitor Headphone Output (typical): 35 mW max., 32 ohm load
- Monitor Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS, signals on both Tip and Ring
- External Power Requirements: 12V DC nominal, 500 mA
- Batteries (not included): Four 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption (battery): 315 mA typical
- Battery Life: 10 hours typical, depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.95" (75.0 mm) W x 4.92" (125.0 mm) H x 1.25 (32.0 mm") D
- Net Weight: (without batteries) 10.5 oz. (300 grams)
- Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; one 18" TA3F to XLRM
- output cable; belt pouch
- ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 180 mA; Low: 160 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 66.0 mm (2.60") W x 87.0 mm (3.43") H x 24.0 mm (0.94") D
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (80 grams)
- Accessories Included: one omnidirectional lavalier microphone