Audio-Technica ATM610a Hypercardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic Featuring Advanced Internal Shock MountingProduct #H80409 Audio-Technica H80409 YEB Live Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An amazing hypercardioid microphone with an internal shock mount system that helps reduce unwanted noise.
Tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the ATM610a dynamic vocal mic from Audio-Technica is equipped with a rare-earth magnet for high output, a tight hypercardioid polar pattern for direct sound, and multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. The microphone features a uniquely designed internal shock mount design that will reduce handling and stage noise.
The hypercardioid polar pattern of the ATM610a is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful for controlling feedback, reducing pickup of unwanted sounds and providing isolation between performers. The microphone is enclosed in a rugged housing, and its multi-stage windscreen effectively controls popping, distortion from sibilant sounds and wind noise. The included AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp permits mounting on any microphone stand with 5/8"-27 threads.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Newly designed internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Rare-earth magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
Take the lead, or back them up. Order the ATM610a today.
ATM610a Hypercardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic Featuring Advanced Internal Shock Mounting Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardiod
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-16kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Weight: .60 lb. (9.5 oz.)
- Dimensions: 7" (177mm) long; 1-7/8" (53.7mm) diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: T6