Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic Featuring Advanced Internal Shock Mounting
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
Rebate Offer Available!
Artist Series Rebates
Receive up to $30 back when you purchase any eligible Audio-Technica Artist Series Microphone from an authorized Audio-Technica dealer in the U.S. or Puerto Rico between 9/1/2016 and 12/31/2016. See PDF for details.
- - Offer Expires 12/31/16
- Download rebate
A uniquely designed cardioid dynamic microphone, with an advanced internal shock mount that reduces noise.
Equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, the ATM510 from Audio-Technica is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction and low noise. This cardioid dynamic workhorse features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback. The ATM510 is enclosed in a rugged housing, and its multi-stage windscreen effectively controls popping, distortion from sibilant sounds and wind noise. The included AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp permits mounting on any microphone stand with 5/8"-27 threads.
- Newly designed internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
Eliminate more noise on stage today with the ATM510' internal shock mount.
ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Mic Featuring Advanced Internal Shock Mounting Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 90Hz-16kHz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 300 ohms
Weight: .57 lb. (9.1 oz.)
Dimensions: 6-11/16" (170mm) long; 2-1/8" (53.7mm) diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
Audio-Technica Case Style: T6