Audio-Technica ATM250DE Dual-Element Instrument MicrophoneProduct #270312 Audio-Technica 270312 YNAB Dynamic Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A-T's most requested tour mic for kick, guitar, and bass cabs is great for recording too.
The Artist Series ATM250DE dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and hypercardioid dynamic capsules combined in a single housing.
Audio-Technica's innovative use of two polar patterns is ideal for kick drum: the hypercardioid dynamic element focuses tightly on the aggressive attack of the beater, while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. The elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones. Not just for kick drum, Metallica is now using the ATM250DE in concert, on all guitar cabs, and it's also stellar on bass amps.
Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- Audio-Technica's proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
- Neodymium dynamic element provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
- Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
- Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps and instrument use
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
ATM250DE Dual-Element Instrument Microphone Specifications:
- ELEMENTS: Condenser, dynamic
POLAR PATTERNS: Cardioid (condenser), Hypercardioid (dynamic)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-20,000 Hz (condenser), 40-15,000 Hz (dynamic)
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave (condenser)
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: ”49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (condenser), ”53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (dynamic)
IMPEDANCE: 50 ohms (condenser), 600 ohms (dynamic)
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. (condenser)
DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (condenser)
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa (condenser)
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical (condenser)
SWITCHES: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (condenser only)
WEIGHT: 320 g (11.3 oz)
DIMENSIONS: 143.6 mm (5.65") long, 55.0 mm (2.17") diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 5-pin XLRM-type
CABLE: 5.0 m (16.5') dual shielded, 8-conductor cable, 5-pin XLRF-type connector at microphone, two 3-pin XLRM-type output connectors
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 adapter; soft protective pouch
AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: R9