Collapsible closed-back headphones with extended frequency range designed for professional use.
Audio-Technica ATH-M505 Monitor Headphones are professional studio headphones with exceptionally accurate response and listening comfort for long sessions. Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, ATH-M505 studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage.
Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180° for easy 1-ear monitoring. The luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A straight cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini plug with included screw-on 1/4" adapter.
Audio-Technica's sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The Audio-Technica ATH-M505 Monitor Headphones feature proprietary large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnets for ultra-efficient signal transfer.
- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
- Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions
Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing.
ATH-M50S Monitor Headphones Specifications:
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver diameter: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency response: 15-28,000Hz
- Maximum input power: 1,600mw at 1khz
- Sensitivity: 99db
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 10 oz. (284 g) without cable and connector
- Cable: 1.2 - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') Straight, OFC litz wire
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief and professional screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
- Accessory included: Protective pouch