Audio-Technica ATH-M45 Studio Monitor Headphones (Black)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Impeccable-sounding headphones designed specifically for professional studio monitoring.
Audio Technica ATH-M45 Studio Headphones were designed specifically for professional studio monitoring, with a flat, extended frequency response. Superior components provide very high SPL capability while maintaining clean, precise reproduction of sound.
The headphones have comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180 to permit one-ear monitoring. Field-serviceable design permits quick, easy replacement of the cable, drivers and ear pads.
- Flat, extended frequency response for mixing/monitoring
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers, and ear pads
- 1,600 mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets, and CCAW voice coils
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
Get the can-do cans for professional headphone mixing!
ATH-M45 Studio Monitor Headphones (Black) Specifications:
- Type: Close-back dynamic
Driver diameter: 1.57" (40 mm)
Voice coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
Frequency response: 5 - 28,000 Hz
Maximum input power: 1,600 mw at 1 khz
Sensitivity (1 mW): 100 db
Impedance: 60 ohms
Weight: 8.8oz (250 g) without cable and connector
Cable: 11' (3.35 m) OFC litz wire, left-side entry
Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) with screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter