Audio-Technica ATH-M45 Studio Monitor Headphones (Black)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Impeccable-sounding headphones designed specifically for professional studio monitoring.
Audio Technica ATH-M45 Studio Headphones were designed specifically for professional studio monitoring, with a flat, extended frequency response. Superior components provide very high SPL capability while maintaining clean, precise reproduction of sound.
The headphones have comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180° to permit one-ear monitoring. Field-serviceable design permits quick, easy replacement of the cable, drivers and ear pads.
- Flat, extended frequency response for mixing/monitoring
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers, and ear pads
- 1,600 mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets, and CCAW voice coils
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
Get the can-do cans for professional headphone mixing!
ATH-M45 Studio Monitor Headphones (Black) Specifications:
- Type: Close-back dynamic
- Driver diameter: 1.57" (40 mm)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency response: 5 - 28,000 Hz
- Maximum input power: 1,600 mw at 1 khz
- Sensitivity (1 mW): 100 db
- Impedance: 60 ohms
- Weight: 8.8oz (250 g) without cable and connector
- Cable: 11' (3.35 m) OFC litz wire, left-side entry
- Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) with screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter