Ideal for precise monitoring applications.
Premium Audio-Technica ATH-M40fs Precision Studiophones offer flat, extended frequency response for professional studio monitoring. The headphones' superior components provide very-high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional sound clarity.
The ATH-M40fs headphones' exterior includes a sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that rotate 180° for single-ear monitoring. Audio-Technica Studiophones use 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for low mass. Audio-Technica equips ATH-M40fs Studiophones with a 1/4" connector-terminated 11' cable. ATH-M40fs Studiophones are field-serviceable —you can replace their cables and earpads in the field, if needed.
- Flat, extended frequency response for mixing/monitoring
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers and ear pads
- 1,600mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
ATH-M40fs Precision Studiophones Specifications:
- Type: Close-back dynamic
- Driver diameter: 1.57" (40mm)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency response: 5 - 28,000Hz
- Maximum input power: 1,600mw at 1khz
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Impedance: 60ohms
- Weight: 8.8oz (250g) without cable
- Cable: 11' (3.4m), OFC litz wire, left-side exit
- Connector: 1/4" (6.3mm) phone plug