Audio-Technica ATH-M35 Studio HeadphonesSku #580949000000000 Audio-Technica 580949 YDA Studio Headphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Low-cost monitor headphones for field recording or studio tracking.
Fold them up, toss them in their storage pouch & take them on the road. Created especially for field recording and studio tracking/mixing, these compact folding headphones offer beautifully balanced, articulate sound; impressive power-handling; and a lightweight, ergonomic design.
At the heart of each ATH-M35 earpiece, a 40 mm rare-earth neodymium driver offers impressive power handling for tracking sessions. Generously padded circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups provide acoustic isolation and long-wearing comfort for extended listening sessions; the adjustable headband is also crafted and cushioned for listening comfort. Other premium-quality components include a single-sided cable constructed of ultra-flexible litz wire, and a gold-plated stereo 1/8" connector with strain-relief spring and professional 1/4" adapter.
- Folding construction for compact transport & storage
- 40 mm neodymium drivers & extended frequency response for clear, balanced sound reproduction
- Ideal for field recording, studio tracking and mixing
- Closed-back, around-the-ear design with insulated earcups for superior isolation
- Ergonomic design with adjustable cushioned headband & soft, padded ear cushions
- Exceptional clarity and sonic accuracy for mixing
- High power handling for tracking sessions
- Sturdy, ultra-flexible litz wire 11' cable
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" connector with strain-relief spring and screw-on 1/4" adapter
ATH-M35 Studio Headphones Specifications:
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Impedance: 65 ohms
- Cable: 3.4 m (11'), OFC litz wire, left-side exit
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug
- Accessories Included: Screw-on 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter; protective pouch
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audio-Technica ATH-M35 Studio Headphones:
These headphones are so much fun!!! Definitely a great improvement over generic headphones for home listening. I got these and now I can much more my music, be it on my Zune, PC, home stereo or practicing at night with my Blackstar HT-5 guitar amp.
The construction is lovely, so they look much more expensive, and also have the sound to brag.
Definitely, if you're tempted to buy a nice budget-friendly semipro headphones, just grab'em man, you won't regret it. I'm glad I got mine.