Audio-Technica ATH-D40fs Pair with Headphone AmpProduct #J13187 Audio-Technica J13187 YDI Headphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Headphones Ideal for drum, bass, and other low-frequency sound sources plus a high-quality headphone amp.
Get a better handle on your mix with this kit that gives you a 4-channel headphone amp and two quality headphones at a super affordable price.
Two ATH-D40fs Headphones
With their bass-enhanced frequency response, these premium professional studiophones are ideal for use with drums, bass and other low-frequency sound sources. Superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound. Exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180º to permit one-ear monitoring. The studiophones utilize 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass. ATH-D40fs headphones are equipped with an 11-foot cable terminated in a standard ¼" connector. This field-serviceable model allows elements, cables, and earpads to be replaced in the field if needed.
Live Wire HA04 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
The HA04 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier from Live Wire is a single-input headphone amp that provides high-quality audio monitoring for up to four pairs of stereo headphones, with individual volume control. It's the ideal solution for sound reinforcement, studio, choir, and other applications where space is limited.
- Enhanced bass response for low-frequency sound sources
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers and ear pads
- 1,600mW of power handling, high SPL capability
- 40mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
- 4-channel stereo headphone amplifier
- Allows personal monitoring for rehearsing and recording sessions
- Improves performance quality
- Four headphone output jacks
- Individual volume controls
If you want to feel the low end, these headphones will give it all to you. Order today!
ATH-D40fs Pair with Headphone Amp Specifications:
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 20 - 28,000Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600mW at 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 102dB
- Impedance: 66 ohms
- Weight: 8.8 oz. (250g) without cable
- Cable: 11' (3.4m); OFC litz wire, left-side exit
- Connector: 1/4" (6.3mm) phone plug