Audio-Technica AT898C Unterminated Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier MicrophoneSku #275073000000000 Audio-Technica 275073 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Super discreet design.
The Audio Technica AT989C is an unterminated version of the AT898 Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphone. Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing, Audio-Technica's discreet-design cardioid AT898c offers maximum intelligibility, accurate voice reproduction and unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, theaters, etc. Its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces sensitivity to popping. Includes a 55" unterminated cable and an accessory kit.
Requires phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holders
AT898C Unterminated Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Subminiature, fixed-charge back plate condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 200-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: —43 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Power requirements: Voltage Range: 1.1 - 12V, Current Consumption: 0.5 mA typical at 9V
- Weight: 0.03 oz. (0.9 g)
- Dimensions: 0.91" (23 mm) long, 0.21" (5.30 mm) diameter
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m), unterminated
- Audio-Technica case style: M30