Audio-Technica AT898 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier MicrophoneSku #275072000000000 Audio-Technica 275072 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Super discreet design.
Super discreet design.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
AT898 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 200-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity
- Phantom: —43 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: —46 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Phantom: 131 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 115 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Phantom: 100 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 84 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Weight (microphone): 0.03 oz. (0.9 g)
- Weight (power module): 3.6 oz. (102 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.91" (23 mm) long, 0.21" (5.30 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 5.71" (145 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.08" (2.0 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F output connector that mates with TB3M jack on power module
- Accessories furnished: AT8537 power module; AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two windscreens; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: M30