Audio-Technica AT898 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier MicrophoneProduct #275072 Audio-Technica 275072 YNBD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Super discreet design with maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction.
Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing, Audio-Technica's discreet-design cardioid AT898 microphone offers maximum intelligibility, accurate voice reproduction and unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, group fitness classes, theaters, etc. The headset mic has switchable low-frequency roll-off that reduces sensitivity to popping. Battery or phantom power.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
AT898 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 200-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity
- Phantom: —43 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: —46 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Phantom: 131 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 115 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Phantom: 100 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 84 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Weight (microphone): 0.03 oz. (0.9 g)
- Weight (power module): 3.6 oz. (102 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.91" (23 mm) long, 0.21" (5.30 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 5.71" (145 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.08" (2.0 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F output connector that mates with TB3M jack on power module
- Accessories furnished: AT8537 power module; AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two windscreens; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: M30