Audio-Technica AT831cT4 Cardioid Condenser lav wired for Shure w/o power supplySku #H73903000000000 Audio-Technica H73903 YWD Lavalier Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Professional quality lavalier microphone for Shure wireless systems.
The Audio-Technica AT831cT4 is an affordable, reliable, great-sounding condenser microphone designed for use with Shure wireless systems. It is a favorite among worship leaders, corporate presenters, auctioneers, and others who need to amplify their voice in public speaking environments.
This model is equipped with a TA4F-type connector that fits most Shure wireless microphone systems, and includes a clothing clip, windscreen and a 55" cable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Crisp, full-sounding voice pickup
- High gain before feedback
- Excellent suppression of background noise
- Rugged construction
Order now and make sure your message comes across loud and clear.
AT831cT4 Cardioid Condenser lav wired for Shure w/o power supply Specifications:
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-16,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 250 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL) 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- SWITCH Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE) 0.1 oz (2.8 g)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE) 2.9 oz (81 g)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE) 0.98" (25.0 mm) long,
- 0.40" (10.2 mm) diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE) 3.66" (92.9 mm) long,
- 0.74" (18.9 mm) diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- CABLE 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED Clothing clip; AT8444 guitar adapter; AT8538 remote power module; AT8116 windscreen; protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE M1