Audio-Technica AT831B Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A great Lavalier that also excels for miking acoustic guitars.
Audio Technica AT831B
The Unipoint is the first and still the best miniature condenser installed-sound microphones on the market. The AT831b is a clip-on lavalier mic that excels in acoustic guitar applications. It is essentially the same mic as the AT831R the differences being that the AT831b has both battery and phantom power, and a 6' cable.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Clip-on Lavalier mic also excels in acoustic guitar applications
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' cable permanently attached between mic and power module
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Open circuit sensitivity: -44dB (phantom), -45dB (battery)
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB per octave
- Signal to noise ratio: 65dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Includes foam windscreen, clothing clip, instrument adapter, power module, battery, and protective case
You can't do better for anywhere near this price. Order your AT831B today.
AT831B Lavalier Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Dynamic Range (Typical) : PHANTOM: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL BATTERY: 92 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
Element : Condenser
Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance: PHANTOM: 200 ohms BATTERY: 270 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level : PHANTOM: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. BATTERY: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Open Circuit Sensitivity : PHANTOM: -44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa BATTERY: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements : 9 - 52V, 2 mA typical
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Signal to Noise Ratio : 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa