Audio-Technica AT8202 Adjustable Inline AttenuatorProduct #275064 Audio-Technica 275064 YEC Specialty Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Prevents balanced low-impedance microphones from overloading electronics having low- to mid-impedance inputs.
The Audio-Technica AT8202 Adjustable In-line Attenuator is designed to prevent balanced low-impedance microphones from overloading electronics having low- to mid-impedance inputs in high-SPL applications. The adjustable attenuator is designed to assure the proper match of the microphone to the inputs of mixing consoles and portable recording devices without experiencing input overload of the electronics due to high-level signals. The AT8202 is compatible for use in phantom power applications.
- Prevents overload of sensitive input stages
- Provides -10 dB, -20 dB or -30 dB attenuation
- Compatible for use in phantom power applications
- Durable steel case provides optimum shielding from hum
- For use with balanced Lo-Z microphones
- Can be plugged directly into an XLRF-type chassis-mount connector
AT8202 Adjustable Inline Attenuator Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Input connector: XLRF-type
- Output connector: XLRM-type
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (80 g)
- Dimensions: 3.94" (100 mm) long, 0.75" (19.0 mm) diameter