Open Box (Mint) Audio-Technica AT808G Gooseneck Subcardioid Dynamic Console Microphone
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Super-cardioid talk-back mic.
Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the AT808G features a versatile gooseneck design that allows for unlimited positioning and dependable performance. Its custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. The mic's subcardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- Designed for use as a quality talk-back microphone
- Dependable performance for entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Custom-tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Protective windscreen and rugged construction
- Plugs directly into an XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Overall length of 16.2" (412.7 mm)
Ideal for live and studio applications. Order today.
AT808G Gooseneck Subcardioid Dynamic Console Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
Polar pattern: Subcardioid
Frequency response: 200-5,000 Hz
Open circuit sensitivity: -60 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 800 ohms
Weight: 4.8 oz. (135 g)
Dimensions: 16.20" (412.7.0 mm) long, 0.98" (25.0 mm) head diameter, 0.75"(19.00 mm) base diameter
Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type