Audio-Technica AT8024 Mono/Stereo Camera Mount Microphone
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Stereo/mono camera-mount, shotgun-style microphone.
With its lightweight yet feature-rich design, the AT8024 Stereo/Mono Camera-Mount Microphone offers a simple, powerful solution for capturing high-resolution audio for video. Selectable line-cardioid mono and internally matrixed mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to focus the recording on a single sound source or to widen the field for outstanding sonic realism. In either mode, the AT8024 delivers audio that is dramatically better than that supplied by the camera' internal microphone.
The AT8024 also comes equipped with a three-position adjustable input pad (-20 dB, -10 dB, 0 dB) to capture even soft and very loud sound passages without distortion. A switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces pickup of undesired ambient noise, room reverberation and mechanically coupled vibrations. The microphone is powered by a single AA battery for optimal performance with high max SPL, and features an integral camera shoe mount that attaches quickly to DSLRs and shoe-equipped camcorders.
- Designed for use with DSLR and other video cameras, delivering dramatically better sound quality than the camera' internal microphone
- Selectable line-cardioid mono or mid-side stereo modes provide the flexibility to capture high-resolution audio in any environment
- Handles loud sound sources without distortion
- Three-position adjustable input pad and switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Integral rubber shock mounts isolate the microphone from vibration and mechanical camera noise
- Compact, lightweight design with integral shoe mount
- Red/green LED power indicator
- Includes windscreen, fuzzy windscreen and AA battery
Give your videos the sound they need to succeed.
AT8024 Mono/Stereo Camera Mount Microphone Specifications:
- ELEMENTS Fixed-charge back plate,
permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERNS Line-cardioid, LR stereo
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-15,000 Hz
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY “37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Mono & LR Stereo)
IMPEDANCE 50 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 128 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.;
148 dB SPL, with 20 dB pad
DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) Mono: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL;
Stereo: 104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO Mono: 72 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
Stereo: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
BATTERY TYPE Type: One 1.5V AA (included);
Life: 100 hours, typical
SWITCHES Mono, M-S Stereo;
Three-position input pad;
WEIGHT 114 g (4.0 oz)
DIMENSIONS 172.0 mm (6.77") long,
24.0 mm (0.94") maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug on cable
CABLE Permanently attached 0.2 m -1 m (7.8"- 39.3") coiled cable with right-angle molded 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug at output end
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED Windscreen; fuzzy windscreen; AA battery