Audio-Technica AT4900B-48 Microphone BodySku #501132000000000 Audio-Technica 501132 YEGD Microphone Windscreens & Grilles https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Provides functionality to Audio-Technica Modular Microphone systems.
The Audio-Technica AT4900B-48 Microphone body is a modular component of the Audio-Technica AT4949b, AT4051b, and AT4053b Condenser Microphone systems. The Audio-Technica AT4900B-48 Microphone body is designed to work with the Audio-Technica AT449B-EL omnidirectional, AT4051B-EL cardioid, and AT4053B-EL hypercardioid microphone head capsules. These microphone systems are recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast. They have fast response to transients and facilitate an open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments.
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Works with the Audio-Technica AT449B-EL omnidirectional, AT4051B-EL cardioid, and AT4053B-EL hypercardioid microphone head capsules.
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Get the heart of a versatile modular mic system today!
AT4900B-48 Microphone Body Specifications:
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor
- Polar Pattern: Depends on The Mic Head Capsule it is paired with
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 16 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 129 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 78 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.8 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Weight: Varies with Capsule
- Dimensions: Varies with Capsule
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type