Audio-Technica AT2035 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser MicrophoneProduct #276789 Audio-Technica 276789 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A large diaphragm microphone with rugged construction and high-performance specs.
The Audio Technica AT2035 is a large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone designed for critical home, project, professional studio applications, and live performance. This side-address cardioid studio condenser mic delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 microphone handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the Audio-Technica AT2035 is a microphone that provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. Audio-Technica equips the AT2035 mic with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
Order with the protection of our dual guarantees!
AT2035 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-Charge Back Plate, Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 dB (22.4 Mv) Re 1v At 1 Pa
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 Khz At 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, With 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Noise: 12 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 136 dB, 1 KHz At Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 82 dB, 1 KHz At 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52v DC, 3.8 Ma Typical
- Switches: Flat, Roll-Off; 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Weight: 403 G (14.2 Oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") Long, 52.0 mm (2.05") Maximum Body Diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-Pin XLRM-Type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8458 Shock Mount For 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands; 5/8"-27 To 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter; Soft Protective Pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R5