Audio-Technica AT-MX341B SmartMixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
4-channel automatic mixer for meetings, radio and TV braodcasting.
The AT-MX341b automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation. An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all channels active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
- Four Mic/Line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel
- Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level
- Single threshold setting for all channels
- Individual gain controls for each channel
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Master output level control
- TTL logic output signals available to control speaker or camera switching, tally lights, etc.
- 12V phantom power individually selectable for each channel
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -20 dB
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Mounts in a single 19" half-rack space
- Includes rack mount adapters
Call or click to order today!
AT-MX341B SmartMixer Specifications:
- Input Impedance
Mic: 4,000 ohms
Line: 30,000 ohms
Line: 200 ohms
Mic: 320 ohms
Maximum Input Level
Mic: -20 dBV
Line: +30 dBV
Maximum Output Level
Line: +14 dBm (600 ohms)
Mic: -40 dBm (600 ohms)
Nominal Output Level (0VU)
Line: +4 dBm (600 ohms), +4.4 dBV (open circuit)
Mic: -46 dBm (600 ohms), -44 dBV (open circuit)
Maximum Gain >=70 dB
Frequency Response 60 Hz to 30 kHz at -3 dB points
Dynamic Range 75 dB +/-10 dB, dependent upon gain control settings
Equivalent Input Noise -120 dBV (150 ohms) at maximum gain
Input Attenuation 10 dB
Mic/Line Input Pads 50 dB
Microphone Phantom Power +12V DC
Control Voltage Out +4V DC
Power Supply 12V AC or 15-18V DC, either polarity; 300 mA, minimum
Operating Temperature 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
8.25" (210 mm) W x 9.38" (238 mm) D x 1.75"
(44 mm) H (including feet, knobs and connectors)
Weight 3.1 lbs. (1.4 kg)
Accessories Included AC adapter, AT8325/1.0 Link Cable
Optional Accessory AT8628a Double Rackmount Joining Plate