Audio-Technica AT-MX341a SmartMixer Four-Channel Automatic MixerProduct #275088 Audio-Technica 275088 YJB Unpowered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Automatically controls multiple microphones for optimum system performance.
The AT-MX341a Automatic 4-channel Smartmixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation. An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all channels active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
- Four Mic/Line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel
- Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level
- Single threshold setting for all channels
- Individual gain controls for each channel
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Master output level control
- TTL logic output signals available to control speaker or camera switching, tally lights, etc.
- 12V phantom power individually selectable for each channel
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -20 dB
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Mounts in a single 19" half-rack space
- Includes rack mount adapters
Prevents problems and automatically controls up to 4 microphones in a choice of ways to prevent problems and to optimize system performance.
AT-MX341a SmartMixer Four-Channel Automatic Mixer Specifications:
- Input impedence: mic: 4,000 ohms; Line: 30,000 ohms
Output impedence: mic: 200 ohms; Line: 320 ohms
Maximum input level: Mic: -20 dBV; Line: +30 dBV
Maximum output level: (OVU) Line: +14 dBm (600 ohms); +4.4 dBV (open circuit); Mic: -46 dBm (600 ohms), -44 dBV (open circuit)
Maximum gain: >=70 dB
Frequency response: 60 Hz to 30 kHz at ”3 dB points
Dynamic range: 75 dB +/- 10 dB, depending upon control settings
Equivelent input noise: -120 dBV (150 ohms) at maximum gain
Input attenuation: 10 dB
Mic/Line input pads: 50 dB
Microphone Phantom power: +12V DC
Control voltage out: =4V DC
Power supply: 12V AC, 150 mA, min.
Operating temperature: 32 to 104 (O to 40)
Dimensions: 8.25" (210 mm) W x 9.38" (238 mm) D x 1.75" (44 mm) H (including feet, knobs and connectors)
Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz. (1.6 kg)
Accessories furnished: AC power supply; AT8325/1.0 link cable
Optional accessory: AT8628 dual rackmount joining plate (not included)