Exacting detail and brilliant clarity.
The Audio-Technica AE3300 is a condenser microphone with a well-tempered polar cardioid pattern for outstanding rejection qualities. Engineered for low handling noise, quiet performance, and excellent protection against plosives and sibilance. Built strong to withstand hard road use. The AE3300 mic features an integral 80Hz HPF switch and 10dB pad.
Requires phantom power.
- Exacting detail, brilliant clarity, and uncolored realism
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- Excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80Hz HPF switch and 10dB pad
AE3300 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Element: condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 30Hz-18kHz
- Open-circuit sensitivity: -42dB (7.9mV) re 1v @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 147dB SPL, 1kHz @ 1%THD
- Noise: 19dB SPL
- SN ratio: 75dB, 1kHz @ 1Pa
- Dynamic range (typical): 128dB, 1kHz @ max SPL
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V, 3mA typical
- Switches: 10dB pad; LF roll-off
- LF roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Weight: 10.6 oz.
- Output connector: XLRM