Audio-Technica 815ST Stereo Shotgun Condenser MicrophoneProduct #270577 Audio-Technica 270577 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The one for high-quality location recording.
The Audio-Technica 815ST is a stereo shotgun microphone designed for broadcasters, videographers and sound recordists. Its compact, lightweight design is perfect for camera-mount use. Independent line-cardioid and figure-eight condenser elements. Switchable low-frequency roll-off. Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and 2 internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes. Includes a 24" (0.61 m) cable (5-pin XLRF to 2 standard 3-pin XLRM connectors).
- Perfect for camera-mount use
- Line-cardioid and figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and two internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes
An indispensable mic for certain applications. You should have this one in the locker. Order today.
815ST Stereo Shotgun Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Elements: condenser
- Polar Patterns: line-cardioid and figure-eight
- Frequency Response: 30 - 20,000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (Mid / Side / LR Stereo):
- -30 dB (31.6 mV) / -34 dB (19.9 mV) /
- -36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB per octave
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- (Mid / Side / LR Stereo):
- 72 dB / 68 dB / 70 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Dynamic Range (Mid / Side / LR Stereo):
- 101 dB / 101 dB / 102 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Phantom Power Requirements:
- 11 - 52V, 4 mA typical at 48V, each channel
- Dimensions: 14.96" long, 0.83" diameter