Audio-Technica 200 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-T201 UniPak Body-Pack Transmitter(Frequency T3 170.245 MHz) Sku #H82184000001000 Audio-Technica H82184 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
T3 transmitter for Audio Technica wireless systems.
Audio-Technica’s Freeway 200 Series wireless systems provides proven performance in a variety of settings. The ATW-T201 UniPak body-pack transmitter is a belt-worn transmitter that accommodates a wireless lavalier microphone, a headset microphone or a 1/4" guitar input. It features a variable microphone/guitar trim control, a 200' minimum distance capacity (obstructions included) and a broad frequency response.
Each transmitter operates on a single factory-aligned, crystal-controlled frequency. This item is the T3. The frequency of each receiver appears on a label on the rear panel of the unit. Make sure you have the right one!
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Accommodates guitar or microphone
- Low battery indicator
- 200' minimum range
Get this body pack transmitter to match your AT T3 system.
200 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-T201 UniPak Body-Pack Transmitter Specifications:
- RF Power Output: 10 mW High position, 2 mW Low position, typical
- Dynamic Range: >=90 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Battery: 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline, not included
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours in High position;
- Approximately 20 hours in Low position
- (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 2.56" x 4.33" x 1.00"
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz (78 g)