Astatic by CAD Omnidirectional Dynamic Desktop Microphone with Locking SwitchSku #271286000000000 Astatic by CAD 271286 YEC Specialty Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Frequencies taylored for intelligible speech communication.
This omnidirectional Astatic desktop microphone is a dual impedance, dynamic mic that offers modern styling and features in a rugged Cycolac housing. For all industrial and commercial public address and paging applications. A slight rise above 200 Hz gives the 878HL microphone a natural and highly intelligible sound. The 878HL mic offers a long-life DPDT leaf switch with three types of switch activation: a momentary push bar, a locking on/off switch, and lift-to-talk operation. The microphone's lift-to-talk operation can be disabled with a slide switch located under the microphone base.
The Astatic Desktop Mic is manufactured to take abuse and retain its performance and appearance over a long life. Four molded, non-skid, non-marring, permanently resilient shock isolation feet are located under the base. The high or low impedance selector switch is located on the bottom of the microphone. The 878HL mic is supplied with a 7' four-conductor, two-shielded, cable wired normally open for relay control. If a line-shorting switch function is desired, the Astatic 878HL can be easily rewired in the field. The wide band frequency response is smooth and peak free.
The Astatic Model 877HL is a dual impedance microphone. The high impedance position is 40,000 ohms and the low impedance is 400 ohms. The low impedance position is recommended for long cable length requirements. Cable lengths of 100' or more can be used in this position without loss of level or deterioration of high-frequency response
Omnidirectional Dynamic Desktop Microphone with Locking Switch Specifications:
- Operating Principle: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
- HiZ Output Level: -55dB (0dB = 1 volt / microbar), -151 dB EIA
- LoZ Output Level: -58 dB (0dB = 1mw / 10 microbars), -76 dB (0dB = 1 volt / microbar), -152 dB EIA
- HiZ Impedance: 40,000 ohms, matches 100K ohms or greater
- LoZ Impedance: 400 ohms, matches 125 to 1000 ohms
- Switch: Control: DPDT professional long life leaf switches operated with a simple push-to-talk operation
- Impedance: DPDT slide switch located on underside of the microphone
- Cable: 7' of heavy-duty four-conductor (two-shielded) cable
- Dimensions: 9-3/8" high x 4-11/32" wide x 5-27/32" deep
- Weight: 24-1/4 oz.
- Finish: Durable molded Cycolac in black with die cast base painted in a complimentary color