Ashly Audio Protea 4.24PS 4-Channel Parametric EQ Sys ProcessorProduct #181039 Ashly Audio 181039 YFE Equalizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
4 channels of fully programmable parametric EQ.
The Protea 4.24PS 4-Channel Parametric EQ Sys Processor lets you install multiple channel parametric equalizers where tamperproof, precise audio equalization is required. Easily control and program the Protea EQ with Ashly's exclusive Protea System Software running on a PC or a MIDI controller. The Protea 4.24PS is housed in an all-steel, 2RU chassis, and has four independent channels of fully programmable 12 band parametric EQ with with limiter, high- and low-pass filter, and time delay functions.
Each parametric band allows for 1/25th to 3.3 octave Q, a twenty-four step/octave frequency adjustment from 20Hz to 20KHz and level control of +10/-20dB in 0.5dB increments. High and low shelf filters are adjustable from 1.6kHz to 20kHz and 20Hz to 240Hz, respectively. High and low pass filters are 24dB/octave adjustable from 20Hz to 10.6kHz and 33Hz to 20kHz, respectively. Time delay is adjustable up to 1.364 seconds.
Other features include 24-bit A/D-D/A conversion, 24-bit/100MHz digital processing, RS-232, and MIDI interface, linkable channels, +6dB/-infinity master gain, and 128 preset locations. Both units display individual channel numbers using 7-segment displays. Signal present and signal clip levels are indicated by discrete LEDs.
- 24 Bit A/D - D/A Audio Resolution
- 24 Bit/100MHz (x2) Digital Signal Processing
- Four Channels of 12-Band Parametric EQ
- Programmable Compressor/Limiter
- Programmable Delay up to 1.364 Seconds
- Programmable High and Low Pass Filters
- Programmable High and Low Shelf Filters
- Control From PC or MIDI
- Contact Closure for External Recall of 6 Scenes
- Balanced XLR and 1/4î Inputs and Outputs
- Linkable Channels
- +10/- 20dB Boost and Cut, 0.5dB increments
- 128 Preset Locations, 50 Scenes
- RS-232 Computer Interface
- Full MIDI Implementation
- 5-Year Worry-Free Warranty
Order today and put Ashley in control.
Protea 4.24PS 4-Channel Parametric EQ Sys Processor Specifications:
- Type: Active Balanced
- Impedance: 18 K ohms
- Max. Level: +20dBu
- Type: Pseudo-Balanced
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max. Level: +20dBu
- Frequency Response: ±.25dB 20Hz-20kHz
- THD (20Hz-20kHz): : <.01% @ 1KHz, +20dBu
- Dynamic Range: >110dB (20Hz-20KHz) unweighted
- Output Noise: <-90dBu unweighted
- Type: Parametric
- Number: 4 X 12
- Bandwidth: 1/25 Octave to 3.3 Octave
- Frequency Resolution: 1/24 Octave
- Range: ± +10/-20 dB, 0.5dB Increments
- Power Requirements: 90-125VAC, 50-60Hz, 27W, 180-250VAC 50-60Hz, 27W
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs
- Dimensions: 19"L x 3.5"H x 8"D
- I/O Connectors: XLR, 1/4"
- Environmental: 40-120 deg. F Noncondensing
- Threshold: -20dBu to +20 dBu; 1dB increments
- Ratio: 1.2:1 to Infinity, (1.2:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 6:1, 10:1, 20:1, inf:1)
- Attack: 0.5ms to 50ms per dB (.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50ms)
- Release: 10ms to 1 sec per dB; 1.2:1, 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 6:1, 10:1, 20:1, inf:1) (10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500ms, 1 Sec)
- High Shelf Filter: 24dB/Octave
- Range: 20Hz to 10.6Khz
- Low Shelf Frequency: 24dB/Octave
- Range: 33Hz to 20.1KHz
- Maximum Delay: 1.364 seconds
- Increment: 20us
- Input A to D: 24 Bit
- Output D to A: 24 Bit
- Processor: 24 Bit, 56 Bit Accumulator
- Sample Rate: 48KHz
- Propagation Delay: 1.46ms