Ashly Audio MQX-2310 Dual 31-Band Graphic EqualizerSku #181026000000000 Ashly Audio 181026 YFE Equalizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-end graphic for precise EQing.
The Ashly MQX-2310 is a Dual 31-band graphic equalizer that features two channels of 1/3 octave EQ in a 2-space rack unit. MQX Series EQ's use precision filter design and summing circuitry, with each filter exhibiting true constant "Q" response. The center-detented position of each fader acts as an on/off switch for its filter (to minimize any possible degradation to signal noise levels), ensuring absolutely flat response and high signal-to-noise ratios.
Instead of 20mm plastic faders typically used by other manufacturers, Ashly has selected a custom-manufactured 25mm slide fader device. The additional range and accuracy of this component allow it to offer ±15 dB of boost or cut adjustment on each individual filter (an Ashly exclusive in this class of product), and use every last bit of panel space so that small panel size doesn't compromise resolution.
Input and output connections include 1/4" TRS phone jacks, as well as standard locking XLR's. The MQX-2310 also has barrier strip connections. Ashly's servo-balanced output circuitry maintains unity gain even if pins 2 or 3 are connected directly to ground. The power supply is a universal switching power supply which operates from 90 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz with the power switch located on the rear panel. MQX Series equalizers are covered by an exclusive Five Year Worry Free Warranty.
APPLICATIONS: Monitor Systems; Front of House Sound Systems; Installations Requiring Fixed EQ; Recording/Broadcast Studios; DJ Systems
- Constant "Q" design for low ripple and minimum interaction
- Precision Wein Bridge Filters
- Balanced XLRs and 1/4" TRS Barrier Strip Screw Terminals on Inputs and Outputs
- Selectable 15dB or 6dB Range
- Switchable 18dB/Octave High Pass Filter
- Low Noise Design
- Silent In/Out Switching
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs
- 25mm Fader with Center-Off Position
- 5-Year Worry-Free Warranty
Order today with the assurance of our 45-day Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction.
MQX-2310 Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer Specifications:
- Input Type: Active Balanced
- Input Impedance: 20K ohm Balanced, 10k ohm, Unbalanced
- Max. Input Level: +23dBu
- Output Type: Pseudo-Balanced (single ended signal with balanced impedance)
- Output Impedance: 200 ohm Balanced, 100 ohm, Unbalanced
- Max. Output Level: +23dBu
- Connectors: 1/4" Phone jack, XLR, and Barrier Strip
- Frequency Response: ± .25dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < .01% @ +20dBu
- IM (Intermodulation) Distortion (SMPTE): < .01% @ +20dBu
- Output Hum And Noise: < -92dBu (20Hz-20kHz unweighted)
- Crosstalk: < -80dB, 20Hz-20kHz
- Filter Type: Constant Q/Wein Bridge
- Bandwidth: 1/3 octave
- Tolerance: ±3%
- Range: ±6 or ±15 dB
- Subsonic Filter: 18dB/octave @ 40Hz, switchable
- Power Requirements: Nominal Voltage: 90-125VAC, 50-60Hz, (240VAC available); Minimum Voltage: 90VAC
- Power: 10W
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Dimensions: 19"L x 3.5"H x 6"D