Arturia ARP-2600 V Software SynthesizerProduct #706091 Arturia 706091 YSKC Software Synths https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A great vintage synth reinvented for today's musician!
Take advantage of this Arturia 10-Year Anniversary Special!
It's even better right now as you'll receive a free upgrade to the newest version (V2) when you register your V1 serial number.
Offering all the features of the original software synthesizer, Arturia has added modern functions such as MIDI control, polyphony, revolutionary tracking generators, and additional effects to the ARP-2600 V.
This Arturia soft synth is loaded with more than 400 presets made by a selection of top artists and musicians. Fully compatible with the main protocols (VST, RTAS, AU, DXI) and systems in the industry, it can be used as standalone software or as a virtual instrument.
- MIDI control
- Up to 32-voice polyphony with unison capability
- Revolutionary tracking generators and effects
- 400 presets by top artists
- VST, RTAS, AU, and DXI compatibility
- Standalone or virtual instrument operation
- No aliasing from 0.1Hz to 16kHz
- 9kHz and up to 64-bit floating point
- Playable through a MIDI keyboard
- 3 voltage-controlled oscillators
- Second oscillator can modulate either the first 2 oscillators or the filter
- Low pass resonant filter
- 1 LFO which can be synchronized to the tempo of the host sequencer
- 1 Sample and Hold
- Env 1: ADSR; Env 2: AR ; 1 Envelope Follower
- 1 ARP original sequencer
- A Tracker / interactive LFO creates new modulations in real time
- ARP2500 multimode 12dB filter with special notch / low shell filter combination
- Can synchronize Osc2 on Osc1
- 1 Chorus
- 1 Stereo Delay to be synchronized via MIDI
- Updated voltage processors that you can now use either as inverters, mixers or lag processors.
- New keyboard-following management
If you're a vintage synth fan, this belongs on your computer. Order today!
ARP-2600 V Software Synthesizer Specifications:
- System requirements:
- PC :
- PC/Windows : 1 GHz, 256 MB of RAM, Windows 98SE/2000/XP
- MAC :
- Mac OS X : 1 GHz, 256 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
- Soundcard :
- Any soundcard compatible with DirectX, ASIO, SoundManager or CoreAudio
- A 301-paged paper manual is provided in 3 languages: French, English and Japanese.
- Copy protection: the installation CD is only required each time you want to import new banks of presets or when you install an update patch of the product.