ART XL231 Dual 31-Band, 1/3 Octave, Graphic EQProduct #180648 ART 180648 YFE Equalizers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An excellent choice to improve your sound system's weaknesses.
The 2-channel ART XL231 Graphic Equalizer delivers extremely precise, powerfully flexible and simply great sounding equalization with the quality features and reliable design criteria necessary for top-level audio performance. This innovative, high-quality equalizer is perfect for virtually any audio application where precision frequency, tailoring, reliable performance, rugged design and extremely silent processing are of the utmost priority.
- Greater than 123dB dynamic range
- Ultra low noise and high output
- 40 Volt internal circuitry for added headroom, and line driving capability
- High and Low frequency "Trim" controls for sweetening overall sound after EQ has been set
- Enhanced Cut Mode: Up to —18dB narrow band dips
- Normal and Enhanced Modes also have Half-Scale modes for a total of 4 Boost/Cut modes
- 10 Segment LED level meters with "Peak-Hold" and clipping indication
- Constant Q design with interleaved filter banks to reduce band interaction
- High precision filters with 2% film capacitors, 1% resistors
- Built-in RFI suppression
- Grounded center-tapped slide potentiometers for true zero flat position
- 45mm metal shaft slide potentiometers with center detents, and mixing desk style knobs
- Automatic relay bypass if power is lost
- Euroblock detachable barrier strips, XLR, and 1/4 inch phone Ring-Tip-Sleeve balanced inputs and outputs
- Toroidal power transformer
Don't play another gig with less than perfect sound. Add an ART XL231 to your rack.