ART Voice Channel Tube Mic PreampProduct #180215 ART 180215 YFM Channel Strips https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The all-in-one input solution for analog or digital recording.
The ART VoiceChannel is the answer to your recording and computer audio interface needs. Built to provide the ideal all-in-one input solution for analog or digital recording, the ART VoiceChannel is a true second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp capable of providing clean quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. An integrated fully variable powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources while the VoiceChannel's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tunability. For added versatility the EQ can be patched before or after the dynamics processor while separate insertion jacks allow you quick quiet in-line connectivity to external signal processing gear immediately after the mic pre-amp, before the EQ and dynamics processor in the signal path. Another insert patch point exists just before the A/D converters. Choose between a wide range of outputs including balanced analog output, 44.1 KHz to 192 KHz AES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT and USB. Both analog and digital meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Ideal input solution for any recording application
- Tube microphone preamplifier with selectable plate voltage and variable Input impedance
- Exceptional warmth and definition from proven ART tube preamp design
- Smooth musical-sounding dynamics control including Compressor, Expander, De-Esser, Gate
- Powerful parametric EQ selectable pre- or post-compressor in signal path
- Flexible digital connectivity including ADAT Lite-pipe, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, TOSLink digital output
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Voice Channel Tube Mic Preamp Specifications:
- Microphone Gain: 0 dB to +60 dB
- Instrument Gain: +3 dB to +40 dB
- Boost/Cut: +12 dB on each band
- Low Freq. Tuning: 50/150 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Freq. Tuning: 100 Hz to 3kHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Freq. Tuning: 500 Hz to 15kHz continuously variable
- High Freq. Tuning: 5K/15kHz Selectable
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec
- Release Time: 100 mSec to 3 Sec.
- De-esser Tuning: .5 KHz to 15 KHz continuously variable
- Compression Ratio: 1:1 to 20:1
- Expander Slope: 1:1.5
- Analog In to Analog Out 12 Hz to 100kHz +0, -1 dB
- Analog In to Digital Out. 12 Hz to 20kz +0, -1 dB @ 44.1kHz sample rate.
- 16 Hz to 42kHz +0, -1 dB @ 96kHz
- 1kHz < .015% typical
- 20 to 20kHz < .033% typical
Equivalent Input Noise
- Mic/Line -130 dBu, Input shorted, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Instrument -105 dBu, Input shorted, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Wordclock Range 30kHz to 204kHz
- Sample Rates 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176kHz, 192kHz
- USB Minimum System Requirements USB 1.1 compliant, Windows 98SE or newer, Mac OS 9.1 or newer