ART USB Phono Plus Project Series
DJ Controllers & Interfaces
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Easily transfer music from your record player to your laptop or computer.
The USB Phono Plus from ART is the ideal solution for transferring your highly prized vinyl collection to your computer or laptop, and also works great as an audio interface between analog and digital sources. The built in low-noise RIAA phono pre-amp circuit features low cut filters (to remove rumble and noise) that will help achieve clean transfers.
Front-mounted gain control and Signal/Clip LED allows easy optimization of a wide range of analog input sources. The USB Monitor/headphone provides zero latency monitoring of the input source for easy cueing. The USB Phono Plus can also act as audio playback source for any USB equipped computer or laptop. Optical TOSLINK input and output as well as an S/PDIF input make the USB Phono Plus an ideal analog / digital audio to USB interface as well.
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the USB Phono Plus can be powered by either external power supply or directly via USB port. To ensure maximum versatility, the USB Phono Plus is fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record. It will work with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 USB audio device drivers as well as Apple OS9.1/OS-X computers with native USB support.
- Easily transfer audio from your vinyl records to your laptop or computer
- Also functions as an audio interface between analog and digital sources
- Front mounted gain control and Signal/Clip LED
Dust those records off the shelf, and add them to your digital library today.
USB Phono Plus Project Series Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10Hz â 50kHz
- THD: <0.01% typical @ 1kHz
- Hum and Noise: >90 dB below clipping
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms/100pf (phono), 270k Ohms (line)
- Maximum Input Level: 40 mV rms @ 1 kHz (phono), +19dBu (line)
- Maximum Gain: 45dB @ 1 kHz (phono), 6dB (line)
- Analog Input Connections: RCA (preamp / phono/line output)
- Analog Output Connection: RCA (preamp line output) 1/8â (monitor/headphone output)
- Maximum Output Level: +6dBu (1.4V rms)
- Filter Type / Response: Switchable, high pass (low cut) â3dB @ 22Hz
- A/D-D/A: 16-bit, 44.1kHz or 48kHz, USB selectable from computer 0.4 ms A/D latency @ 44.1kHz
- Digital Audio Interface: TOSLINK Opto In to USB, TOSLINK Opto Out from USB, S/PDIF coax (RCA) In to USB
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 compliant
- Chassis Type: All aluminum black anodized with integral rubber sides
- Power Requirements: USB bus powered or 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @ 150mA (external) Either polarity of the tip will work with DC power
- Dimensions: 1.85 x 4.6 x 4.5 (in)
- Weight: 1.35 lb