ART TubeOpto8 Mic Preamp with ADAT I/OProduct #485585 ART 485585 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
8-channel I/O expander for ADAT lightpipe equipped audio interfaces, direct-to-disc recorder, or DAW.
The ART TubeOpto8 is a cost-effective 8-channel input/output expander for any ADAT lightpipe-equipped audio interface, hard disk recorder, or DAW. Eight high-quality, second-generation, discrete, Class A microphone preamps are packaged in a single rack space with 8-channel, 24-bit digital I/O.
Every input on the ART TubeOpto8 audio interface offers full control of the signal path with pad, phase, and low-frequency roll-off switches. Input gain and variable output level control of each channel allows up to 70dB of clean gain (up to 64dB input gain) with incredible sonic transparency, or for the tube stage to be dialed in for warming effects and soft clipping. Each channel on the ART audio interface has wide-range LED meters to monitor the preamp output levels while clip indicators monitor mic preamp peak levels.
ADAT lightpipe I/O handles eight channels of 24-bit audio input and output at either 44.1 or 48kHz sample rates. Wordclock in and thru-puts allow multiple ART TubeOpto8's to be synced in complex system configurations.
- 8 fully featured Class-A tube mic preamps
- 8 channels of ADAT lightpipe digital 24-bit audio I/) at 44.1 or 48kHz
- Input gain and output level controls on every channel
- Input pad, phase flip, and low frequency roll-off switches on every channel
- 2 additional front-mounted, high-impedance instrument line inputs
Record more simultaneous channels with any ADAT-compatible interface or hard disk recorder. Order now!
TubeOpto8 Mic Preamp with ADAT I/O Specifications:
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 6.4KΩ
- Line: 20KΩ
- Instrument: 2.5MOmega;
- Output Impedance:
- Balanced outputs: 200Ω balanced
- Frequency Response:
- Analog in to Digital out: 12Hz - 20KHz +0, -1dB @ 44.1KHz sample rate
- 1KHz: <.015% @ -30dB ref clipping
- 20-20KHz: < .033%
- HPF: 80Hz, 1-pole
- Equivalent Input Noise
- Mic/Line: -130dBu, Input shorted, Max gain, "A" wtd.
- Instrument: -105dBu, Input shorted, Max gain, "A" wtd.
- Maximum Input Level
- Mic/line: +18dBu balanced w/Pad
- Instrument: +15dBu
- Meter clip light: -2dB ref. A/D clip (0dB FS)
- Maximum Gain
- Mic: 64dB
- Instrument: 36dB
- Maximum Output level
- Balanced: +20dBu
- Unbalanced: +14dBu
- Output level switch: Lowers Max. Output by 10dB @ -10dBV setting
- Wordclock Range: 40KHz - 52KHz
- Sample Rate Settings: 44.1KHz, 48KHz, ADAT, Wordclock
- A/D Dynamic Range: 105dB ("A" wtd.)
- D/A Dynamic Range: 105dB ("A" wtd.)
- A/D Latency: 0.667ms(48KHz), 0.725ms(44.1KHz), 32 samples
- D/A Latency: 0.458ms(48KHz), 0.500ms(44.1KHz), 22 samples
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19.0"W x 14.4"D (44.5mm x 482.6mm x 365.8mm)
- Weight: 13.2lb. (6kg)
- Power Requirements:: USA — 105-125VAC, AC 60Hz, 29 Watts Typical, Export units configured for country of destination.
- Minimum System Requirements: ADAT interface port