Single-channel tube preamp with Auto-Tune processing.
The Auto-Tune Pre combines an ART tube preamp channel with integrated Antares Auto-Tune processing in a compact accessible package ideal for studio or stage. Now live artists can easily add high-quality Antares pitch processing without the complexity and cost of an external computer and software.
Auto-Tune Pre EFX Section: The Antares Auto-Tune section of the product is designed to have a user interface and functionality that is similar to the Auto-Tune EFX Plug-In. Users can select the Key, Scale and EFX type. Individual notes can be toggled on or off using the key pads for more customization. Edits can be stored in one of five footswitch accessible presets. (Footswitch optional and sold separately).
The ultra low noise discrete microphone preamp front end has an extremely flat and wide frequency response and handles a wide range of input signal levels with a minimum of coloration. High-quality hand-selected 12AX7A tube circuit adds warmth to the signal path.
Insert jack allows external processing to be added between the Preamp and Auto-Tune EFX section. The 1/4" footswitch jack on the rear allows remote access to the Bypass and Preset functions.
- Antares Auto-Tune Processing
- Very Low Latency
- Five User Programmable Presets
- High Quality Class-A Tube Preamp
- +4/-10 selectable output level
- Insert Jack
- Optional footswitch (off/on & Preset Advance)
- Selectable Pitch Correction Effect (from subtle to obvious)
Boost signals and correct pitch problems all-in-one compact package. Order today!
TubeMP with Autotune Specifications:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.O” x 5.5” x 2.0”
- Weight: .5 lb.
- Input Connections: XLR (balanced) 1/4”TS
- Output Connections: XLR (balanced) 1/4”TS
- Input Impedance XLR, 1/4”: 2Kohms, 840Kohms
- Output Impedance XLR, 1/4”: 600 ohms, 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Level, XLR: +14dBu
- Maximum Input Level, 1/4”: +22dBu
- Maximum Output Level, XLR: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level, 1/4”: +22dBu
- CMRR: >75dB (typical @ 1KHz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 2OKHz (+O, -1dB)
- Dynamic Range: >100dB (20-20KHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.1% (typical)
- Maximum Gains
- XLR to XLR: 70dB (typical)
- 1/4" to 1/4”: 54dB (typical)
- XLR to 1/4”: 64dB (typical)
- 1/4" to XLR: 6OdB (typical)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)
- XLR to XLR: -129dBu ('A' weighted)
- 1/4” to 1/4”: -105dBu ('A' weighted)
- Power Requirements: 9 Volts A.C. @ 7OOma (typ)